ArrayMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ArrayMS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corsair Skill bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
20eastwood

Corsair Skill bugs Empty
PostSubject: Corsair Skill bugs   Corsair Skill bugs EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am

Rapid Blast does no damage
Wings will DC you upon constant usage
Infinity Blast makes you do no damage
Octo-cannon does no damage
All Aboard summons does no damage
Cross Cut Blast does nothing
Roll of the dice does nothing
Double Down does nothing

Actually almost all 4th job skills dont work.

Maxing your skills causes a Warning - high damage whenever I attack. Also the damage shown isnt the actual damage done.

That's a ridiculous amount of bugs...
Back to top Go down
RawrRay
Admin
Admin
RawrRay

Corsair Skill bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Skill bugs   Corsair Skill bugs EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Yes. We are currently trying to fix the server up. Please give us time we only started this server 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
https://arraystory.forumotion.com
20eastwood

Corsair Skill bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Skill bugs   Corsair Skill bugs EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:17 pm

RawrRay wrote:
Yes. We are currently trying to fix the server up. Please give us time we only started this server 2 days ago.

I know, but you don't have to always wait for players to report for you to fix...tired of false advertising like 90% of skills work and other crap like that, only to find out I have to beta test the server for you guys. The GMs are the one with access to all jobs and instant levels, why can't you guys do the skill testing?

Btw, Renegade coins don't drop, there is no 'Extremely Unique Mob drops' (it's still pre-big bang drops), no BPQ, no custom training grounds...

Other bugs I just recalled: picking up monster cards causes error 38, double/triple clicking NPCs still dc you (wasn't this fixed in most v88+ sources lol).

Nothing wrong with it being a new server and all, perhaps more work should have been put in before releasing the server. Most of the time I see a retarded bug and just delete the client lol. No idea why I am arsed to post bugs

EDIT: Corsair summons still don't do damage and cause DC as well....please test your fixes before announcing them kthx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corsair Skill bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Skill bugs   Corsair Skill bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Corsair Skill bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArrayMS :: ArrayMS :: Report Section :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: