ArrayMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ArrayMS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordandm7
jordandm7

Lots of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Lots of suggestions   Lots of suggestions EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 am

*Disclaimer(ish)*
I am starting the process of learning to code, and I know all of the things Dan has to do right now are a lot on him, so I will ask Dan for the re-pack and see if I can't code the things in myself and just pop them to Dan for him to put up after a restart.

Hey guys,
Well, this will probably be a super duper long post....

I have played probably 300-700 servers some people think Surprised some think Rolling Eyes ...
But from my experience I have learned a lot of things...
Well before I blabber let me get on with what I'm going to say.

Suggestion #1

Rebirth PQ

While most high-rate servers are just @rb or a variation of that strand of command as most of you know.
And while this server is 200x exp which seems pretty high, but it's really honestly not as high as it seems, so rebirths (I don't believe) should be that simple.
I think this would be a nice system so it's pretty easy to rebirth but not too easy here's what I was going to propose.

Take out access to some maps (I'll do research to see what maps) and then do this

1-5 Rebirths
Stage 1 : You start in a stage, and 10 Headless Horsemen (HH) are spawned you kill the ten monsters then you get a stage cleared sign.

Stage 2 : You enter the stage, 5 Mannon spawn and 5 Griffey, spawn simultaneously, you kill them off and another stage cleared appears.

Stage 3 : You enter the stage, Papulatus spawns and you kill Papulatus, with no second stage Papulatus for the lag from the drops.

Stage 4 : FINAL stage you enter the stage and Anego (Female Boss) spawns, you kill her and you get teleported to the free market, and you are given a message to choose your job and are a level 10 beginner.

5-10 Rebirths

Stage 1 : You start in a stage, 5 Anego (Female Boss) spawns, you kill them and you get the stage clear sign and move on.

Stage 2 : You enter the stage, and 1 Zakum spawns (arms included) you kill it off (it's drops are deleted for this) and you move on.

Stage 3 : FINAL stage you enter the stage, and 1 The Boss and two Anegoes/s (Female Boss) spawn, you kill them and are warped to the Free Market and are given a message to choose your job, and you are a level 10.

10-25 Rebirths

Stage 1 : You start in a stage, 2 The Bosses being spawned in at seperate times, you kill them and move on.

Stage 2 : You enter the stage, 2 The Bosses and 5 Anegoes/s (Female Boss) are spawned simultaneously, you kill them and move on.

Stage 3 : FINAL stage you enter the stage, 1 Horntail is spawned you kill it and 1 The Boss spawns, you kill them and you are warped to the Free Market and are given a message to choose your job, and you are a level 10.

25-50 Rebirths

Stage 1 : You start in a stage 2 Pianus on either side are spawned, and 5 The Bosses, all simultaneously, you kill them and move on.

Stage 2 : You enter the stage 10 The Bosses 5 Anegoes/s (Female Bosses) and 2 Pianus on either side are spawned simultaneously, you kill them and move on.

Stage 3 : FINAL stage you enter the stage, and 1 Pink Bean (PB) Is spawned you kill it and you are warped to the Free Market and are given a message to choose your job, and you are a level 10.

50-100 Rebirths

Stage 1 : You start in a stage and 2 Pink Bean (PB) are spawned, one after another, you kill one and the other spawns, after both die, you move on.

Stage 2 : You start in a stage and 2 Pink Bean (PB) are spawned, and 5 The Boss all simultaneously, you kill them off, and you move on.

Stage 3 : You start in a stage and 5 Pink Bean (PB) are spawned, and 5 The Boss all simultaneously, you kill them off, and you move on.

Stage 4 : FINAL stage you start in a stage 1 Empress is spawned, you kill it and you are warped to the Free Market and are given a message to choose your job, and you are a level 10.

100-XXX Rebirths

Stage 1 : You start in a stage and 1 Empress/Cygnus is spawned along with 2 Pink Bean (PB) all simultaneously you kill them and move on.

Stage 2 : FINAL stage you start in a stage 5 Empress/Cygnus are spawned one after another, you kill them all and you are warped to the Free Market and are given a message to choose your job, and you are a level 10.

Suggestion #2

Well, this suggestion is a bit tough to code I think, but jobs would be heck of amazing, I wouldn't mind spending time coding this...
I have loved this in every server.
All rates vary on your level in your individual job.
Job levels will be a 1-10 level type deal, it will be more specified in game, these are the starting rates for it.

Drop rate is the % at which an item has the chance of dropping

Drop is how many items drop (the rate isn't how many drop)

Tomanyitems: 75% Exp (175X) 75% Mesos (75X) 150% Drop rate (3x) 200% Drop (24x) Basically, they have more items that can drop, like if one person is fighting a mob that can drop 5 items and they are a rebirth whore I can fight the same thing and get 10 items...

Rebirthwhore: 150% Exp (300X) 75% Mesos (75X) 75% Drop rate (1.5X) 75% Drop (9X) Explained in title, basically you want exp, you want to rebirth, and to be top you'll fight your way there to get it.

NxWhore(Overused): 90% Exp (180X) 90% Mesos (90X) 90% Drop rate (1.8X) 90% Drop (11X) Well basically, they get NX for fighting mobs maybe 1-10,000 cash, depending on how hard the mob is it will be scaled to the NX:Mesos ratio.

Businessman: 80% Exp (160X) 125% Mesos (125X) 125% Drop rate (2.5X) 125% Drop (15X) Well, they like money, so they can get items pretty well, and they also make a good amount of mesos, sort a jack of all trades type thing.

Merchant: 75% Exp (150X) 200% Mesos (200X) 75% Drop rate (1.5X) 75% Drop (9X) As you can see, this is for the person that likes to grind out their mesos the hard way, if you like that, this is for you.

Good Samaritan(GS): 110% Exp (220X) 110% Mesos (110X) 110% Drop rate (2.2X) 110% Drop (13X) Well, this is for the character that wants to be a bit better but still have an actual job

NormalPerson: 100% Exp (200X) 100% Mesos (100X) 100% Drop rate (2X) 100% Drop (12x) Basically, they don't level just for people that play with intended original rates ^^

Suggestion #3

Well, this is pretty basic almost every server now has one, and that's a money system.
Personally, I would like to make every mob drop maple leaves at a 1 or .1/.01% chance.
I think, the player should be able to farm to farm for it, not pay mesos for them, they'd probably be around 1-10M each or so, so they are balanced in the eco,
all depends on the Drop/Drop Rate, so everyone is not a hunter or a Merchant/Business Man, it would all be balanced out.
It would be thoroughly looked at and balanced...
It's a nice money system Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Lots of suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArrayMS :: ArrayMS :: ArraryMS General Discussion :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: